All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Paysaco Inc. and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
As a user, you agree to use our Site lawfully and not to use this Site for illicit purposes, namely:
- Violating the rights of other users of the site
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the site owners or any third party to the site
- Hack the account of another user of the site
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent
- Participate in any illegal activity on the site
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Sale of Services
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of services available on our Site.
The following services are available on our Site:
- Hedge, shrub and conifer trimming
- Hedge pruning
- Hedge, shrub and conifer fertilization
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the services that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our services are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all services we provide. You agree to purchase services from our Site at your own risk.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
- Direct debit on VISA or MasterCard.
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
The services will be paid for in full upon the completion of the service.
To cancel your orders, please follow these steps:
The order to the hedge, shrub and conifer trimming service is valid until December 31st of the current year and it is possible to cancel the service at least 3 business day in advance by calling or emailing the office.
The order to the hedge, shrub and conifer fertilization service is valid until December 31st of the current year and it is possible to cancel the service at least 3 business day in advance by calling or emailing the office.
In the event that the user does not cancel its order within the required time and that a service is rendered to his home, Paysaco reserves the right to charge the user for the service rendered.
All services sold on our site are non-refundable.
- In the event of a breakage at the customer’s during the visit of one of our teams, Paysaco undertakes to reimburse the value of the broken item upon presentation of an invoice within 30 days of the service; and
- Paysaco will do touch-ups free of charge within 30 days of the visit of our team, upon request by the customer over the phone or in writing.
Limitation of Liability
Paysaco Inc. and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Paysaco Inc. and its employees cannot be held responsible for damages related to weather conditions such as, but not limited to: floods, droughts, strong winds, heat waves, etc.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Paysaco Inc. and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Canada.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
P.O.B. 131, Boucherville QC J4B 5E6
Effective Date: 1st day of March, 2022
Last Modification: 22nd day of March, 2023