- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address;
- Hardware and software details;
- Clicked links; and
- Content viewed.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Payment information;
- Auto fill data; and
- Choices of services.
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Account Registration;
- Choices of services while navigating our website; and
- Subscription to our newsletter.
How We Use Personal Data
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Payment after service
- Customer Experience
Who We Share Personal Data With
We may share user data with the following third parties:
- RedBox Media;
- Instagram; and
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Advertisement; and
- Customer experience.
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities.
All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s termination.
Credit card information is not saved on the Paysaco website. They are registered with Authorize.Net which acts as a payment processor.
Authorize.Net is certified as compliant with all standards established by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (together with any successor organization thereto, “PCI DSS”) that are applicable to Authorize.Net and its affiliates (such standards, the “PCI Standards”).
As for the data collected on the Paysaco Inc. website, they are encrypted using an SSL Certificate.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here:
1-833-PAYSACO, poste 720 ((1-833-729-7226, poste 720)
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Functional cookies: Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc;
- Targeting cookies: Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalize the information you see on our Site for you.You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your Internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
- Third-Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes:
- advertisement; and
- customer experience.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us at:
C.P. 131, Boucherville QC J4B 5E6
Effective Date : 1st day of March, 2022
Last modification : 23rd day of February, 2023